Who We Are
Publicity is even more valuable than paid advertising - and possessing even one of my Publicity PowerTools is like being handed a checkbook with thousands of dollars to invest in promoting your company.
I've gotten millions of dollars of "free advertising" for myself, my products and for my clients - but what I really love is sharing the information, lists, tricks and hints it’s taken me a couple decades to learn – with people like you. I learned it the hard way, but you can "do it yourself," fast, cheap and simple.
The bottom line, though, is that paid advertising just cannot measure up to FREE publicity.
For example, I had a client who advertised every month, month after month, in one of the airline magazines. He spent about $2,000 a month for a little ad and usually got a few leads. He wasn’t breaking even. One month, the same magazine did a feature article on him (from a press release we sent). From that article, he got over 200 inquiries and did more business in that one month than he had from 18 months of paid advertising. AND, IT WAS FREE!
I’ll show you:
1. How to come up with the "hook" that turns the ordinary into the extraordinarily interesting, that makes a great human interest story that attracts media curiosity and makes them call you.
2. How to use that "hook" as the basis for a simple one page Press Release that WILL get read.
3. The one kind of little-understood, little-used question or statement that MUST be in a news release to get the media people to CALL YOU and INTERVIEW YOU.
4. The one question you MUST ask before agreeing to do an interview - to make sure you won’t be wasting your time and won’t make any money.
5. How to give compelling, persuasive, exciting interviews that draw customers to you and create sales.
You can hire me for $250 an hour or you can use the Publicity PowerTools that I’ve developed for you. I’ll be there, guiding you, giving you ideas, tips, resources, and experience… in good spirit. Giving you everything you need to get thousands (even millions) of dollars of free advertising for your company.
Rebecca Antonelli is a publicist, speaker and marketing consultant who educates and mentors business people on how to get, keep and grow customers; get seen, heard and celebrated in the media; and how to earn more, work less and live better. Rebecca speaks from real-world experience and teaches lessons we all need to learn in an approachable, humorous way.
She speaks from the 10,000 feet level all the way down to sharing step-by-step, deployable tactics you can immediately implement in your business. She has presented to inventors, authors, association executives, entrepreneurs, retailers, marketers, government agencies, realtors, students and many other groups.
- publicity strategy and training
- finding and targeting your niche to increase traffic and sales
- story topics that will get you noticed